2017 – 2018 SEASON TRYOUT INFORMATION
CFC is a club soccer program founded in 2008 to provide serious soccer players with a positive, supportive environment to develop their skills. CFC was started with the belief that the most important thing for a child working toward a successful playing career is to foster a love of the game. By creating a low-cost, professionally-operated organization that focuses on an enjoyment of the game as well as tactical and technical development, we are building the players of tomorrow. More important, CFC is as focused on building good people as we are building good soccer players.
Register your family for tryouts today commonwealthfc.leagueapps.com
**UPDATE** 2017 – 2018 SEASON TRYOUT UPDATES – Friday June 16th
Due to weather, make up Tryout for Friday June 16th has been POSTPONED to Monday June 19th, Braintree High School Stadium Field
Monday, June 5th and Wednesday, June 7th
Tuesday, June 6th and Thursday, June 8th
Monday, June 12th and Wednesday, June 14th
Tuesday, June 13th and Thursday, June 15th
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION
- The first and second tryouts will be run differently. It is to the players’ benefit to attend both tryouts.
- Players should arrive 15 minutes early for registration and completion of paperwork.
- Players should be dressed in soccer gear (shin pads and cleats) and bring water and a soccer ball.
- Players that earn a spot on a team for the 2017-2018 season will receive notice of placement by June 11th for U9-U12 and by June 18th for U13 and up. Confirmation and payment will be expected shortly thereafter. Team placement will last throughout the MYSA soccer year (through to 2018 tryouts).
- To determine your child’s age group, please use the calculator on the Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association website.
If you have additional questions about tryouts, please review the Tryout FAQ or contact us here